Wednesday, April 4, 2012

March Madness!

Wow, it's been crazy over at the Dent household! We've done so much outside lately that it's hard to keep up with the progress.

With spring in season, we've begun to see what all has been planted at the house before we arrived. Many, many hostas and decorative grasses have popped up, along with lillie's and gladiolas.

After trimming back the roses and cleaning out their area, there are too many buds to count! It will be so exciting to see what colors and types will bloom out!

Also was able to go to Callicut's with my mom the other day... I love that nursery! I picked up some herbs - rosemary and basil - to add to my cilantro. Also picked up some banana peppers, jalepeno's and two types of tomato plants. I was left with a dozen or so snapdragons from my mom... I haven't decided where I'm going to put them yet, but I'm excited to see how they do!

More work will come in the next few days... Can't wait to show you what I've done inside the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment