Thursday, July 7, 2011

Step One... complete!

I cannot tell you how awesome it feels to cross something off of one of my many lists. I'll be the first to admit that I am in loveeeee with lists!

I'll tell you a little secret... my lists have lists. Not so much of a "blow your brain" type secret... but it's true. Is my house spotless all the time? No. But is there a list outlining each room of what needs to be cleaned & organized? Yes. It's an addiction, I tell you!

So I finally created a Facebook page for Southern Delight... which of course is always developing. My next step? Etsy. But first, I have to actually get some product in line... hmm.... I have a ton of ideas in my head, and typically I just start working and the creativity takes over. But I shouldn't I try to plan it out first? This is where I'm getting a little concerned.

I always try to have everything planned out - whether they are vacations, cleaning days, shopping days, whatever - so I'm going to try and get it organized "properly" and see if I should do it any differently. I'm guessing this is what they call "learning"... progress, progress, I tell you!

I've been working on a super sweet project for my littlest neice... she is the cutest thing in the world! She is such a diva and loves hair bows, so it's no wonder she is always my guinea pig. I had a burst of creativity last night (the positives of being an insomniac) with embroidery and bead work. Pics to come soon, I hope!

Be a delight,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment