Monday, June 6, 2011

Mesmerizing Monday's...

I don't know a single human being who enjoys Monday's. 

Monday's signify the end of the weekend. The beginning of a  long work week. Yuck. 

Since the hubs and I are moving soon, I decided to research some DIY room organization/design... you can never start too early! 



  I love how in this entry way photo collage, they combine old and new pictures of family members.


  I LOVE THIS MASTER BEDROOM! The height and texture of the headboard really makes the room pop.


 I don't necessarily think that this is the best use of space for a kitchen - but I LOVE the open overhead shelving.  


My OCD self is thrilled - to be able to have all of my kitchen spices in the same jars is absolutely thrilling!


 A window over the kitchen sink - enough said.


Not a fan of the color, but I love the painted accents! The billowy curtains on the bay window makes the room softer. 


Be a delight! 
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment